A lot of companies that Steam Multimedia has been in contact with wanted some sort of help to get them started on their copy as they just don't quite know what to put on their website. Steam Multimedia has a quick general list of questions to answer which should hopefully aid and inspire you when writing the copy for your website.
About the Website
- What would you like to see within the website?
- What would you like the website to do?
- What is the main aim of the website for you?
- What type of images would you like within your website?
- How do you want your company to be presented on the Internet?
About the Copy
- What is your company about?
- What services can your company offer?
- How is your company different from all the others on the market place?
- What can you offer that your competitors can't?
- Where is your company located?
- What is the history of your company?
- How many people work within the company?
- Is your company part of any registered bodies?
Steam Multimedia can create a more tailored list of questions for your website if you are still having problems. Alternatively, copy to be used on the website can be produced by Steam Multimedia however this will attract additional charges for the service. Whilst this copy will reflect the operation of your business, it is still the viewpoint of an outsider. Ultimately, nobody knows your business quite like you. For more details on how we can help contact us to learn more.